Frigga name meaning
What does Frigga mean?
Girl name Frigga means "Loving Wife, Mistress, Peace or Ruler" has its origin in Old Norse is used principally in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Nordic. Frigga is variant form of heavenly and famed Freya. Meaning of Freya is Mistress and Noble Woman has origin in Old Norse. Frigga is variant form of Frigg. Frigg's origin is Old Norse, meaning of Frigg is "To Love". Frigga is a variant of Fredrika. Fredrika is variation of timeless and loved Frederica. Fredrika is form of Frederika in Swedish language. Frigga is abridged form of Friederike. Friederike is variant form of immutable and illustrous Frederica. Friederike is feminine of Frederick. Friederike is German cognate of Friederich. Friederike means Protection and Powerful is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Frigga
Freya, Frigg, Fredrika, Freyja, Fraya, Friga, Frederica, Frederika, Freyr, Beduna, Friederike, FrederikeNames that rhyme with Frigga
How popular is the name Frigga?
Frigga is a familiar baby name in Germany. As per our evaluation, over 500 people has been named Frigga globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Frigga in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Frigga?
Start fulfilling your wishes, dreams, and needs before it's too late. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Looking for names similar to Frigga? Please go through the following names
- Nisse - Famed and Venerable boy name Nisse is rooted from Old Greek is dominantly used in Finnish and Scandinavian languages. Nisse is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Nils
- Markvard is Nordic form of Markward
- Forkun - The boy name Forkun is used commonly in Swedish and Old Swedish. Forkun is Swedish form of Forkunnr
- Slodhe majorly is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is given to boys. Slodhe is Swedish cognate of Slóði
- Sakæus is equivalent of Zakæus in Greenlandic language
Famous people named Frigga
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Frigga
- Girl names beginning with F
- Norse Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Ruler