Garek name meaning
What does Garek mean?
Odd boy name Garek is used mainly in English and Polish has its origin in Old English and Germanic, meaning of Garek is "Spear King or Wealthy Spear". Garek is form of timeless and trendy Edgar. Edgar is English equivalent of Eadgar. Rare German and Old English Edgar, meaning of Edgar is "Wealthy Spear-man, Protector of the God and Possession". Garek is a version of popular Garrick. Uncommon Germanic Garrick is used mostly in German and English languages, meaning of Garrick is "Spear Ruler and Spear Power".
How do I pronounce Garek?
g(a)-rek is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Garek.
Variants of GarekNames that rhyme with Garek
How popular is the name Garek?
Garek is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5533 (1996) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. Over 117 babies in United States have been named Garek. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Garek globally.
Numerological aspects of Garek
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You always act like everything's just great. You are prone to enter a depressive phase for something that didn't actually happened but you feel like it did in your mind. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Garek
- Arendse is originated from Old High German and Germanic is notably used in Danish and is aimed at baby girls, Arendse means "Rule and Eagle". Arendse is effeminate version of Arendt.
- Gerheide - The Gerheide means "Shape or Spear" has its origin in German
- Alson - Long standing and Uncommon Alson is used prevalently in English and English has origin in Germanic, Alson means "Son of All" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Erold - Of German origin, Erold means "Strong or Glory"
- Bernhelm - Meaning of Bernhelm is Bear or Helmet has origin in Old High German
Famous people named Garek
We could not find any notable namesake.