Eadgar meaning and origin
Eadgar commonly is used in English, meaning of Eadgar is "An Old English Name, Rich or Happy" bestowed upon boys is of Old English origin. Eadgar is version of imperishable and lofty Edgar. Edgar is form of Eadgar in English language. Edgar's meaning is Rich Spear, Protector of the God and Rich has its origin in Old English and German. Meaning of Eadgar is An Old English Name, Rich or Happy has its origin in Old English which is used mainly in English is aimed at boys. Eadgar is compound of unheard-of AUD and GEIR. GEIR is variation of Geirr.
Variants of EadgarNames that rhyme with Eadgar
Popularity of Eadgar
Eadgar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eadgar?
You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You are lagging behind on motivational front.
Do you like Eadgar? You would love these names
- Junte is used dominantly in Sami is bestowed upon boys. Junte is Sami equivalent of Jonte
- Frö is equivalent of Freyr in Swedish language
- Torfa means Turf, Sod is used notably in Swedish and Icelandic is came from Old Norse is a baby girl name. Torfa is feminine form of Torfi.
- Dordi - Girl name Dordi came from Old Greek is used in Finnish, Old SwedishDanish and Swedish. Dordi is Swedish and Norwegian equivalent of Dorde
- Marikó is Icelandic cognate of Mariko
Namesakes of Eadgar
- Eadgar of London, medieval Bishop of London