Bancrofft meaning and origin
English name Bancrofft is especially used in English, meaning of Bancrofft is "Pasture or Field of Beans" is a baby boy name . Bancrofft is version of Bancroft. Bancroft substantially is used in English, meaning of Bancroft is "Beans Paddock, From the Bean Field and Field of Beans".
Variants of BancrofftNames that rhyme with Bancrofft
Popularity of Bancrofft
Bancrofft is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Bancrofft
Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You believe life's to have fun. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
You would love these names similar to Bancrofft
- Karinna - Pleasing Karinna is used specifically in English is rooted from Old Greek is bestowed upon girls. Karinna is English form of Corinna. Also Karinna is English cognate of Karina
- Shel - Meaning of Shel is Form of Sheldon or Protected Hill is of Old Norse and Old English origin and a baby boy name is commonly used in English
- Hetheclif - The boy name Hetheclif is used largely in English is of Old English origin, Hetheclif means "From the Heath Cliff"
- Osbart - Boy name Osbart means "Divinely Brilliant" and is used chiefly in English is of Old English origin
- Krystil - Uncustomary Krystil is used particulary in English aimed at girls, Krystil means "Unblemished and Brilliant Glass" is of English origin. Krystil is spelling variant of Crystal.
Namesakes of Bancrofft
We could not find any notable namesake.