Gatshabad meaning and origin
Meaning of Gatshabad is Liberated through Guru's Word is specifically used among Sikhs is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Gatshabad
Popularity of Gatshabad
Gatshabad is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Gatshabad?
Failure motivates you. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You always see the good in everything and everyone. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult.
Looking for names similar to Gatshabad? Please go through the following names
- Ascharaj - Ascharaj's meaning is The Wondrous Being used for baby boys is used especially in Sikh
- Harnarayan - Boy name Harnarayan is substantially used in Sikh, meaning of Harnarayan is "God"
- Giansh - Meaning of Giansh is Full of Knowledge is used commonly in Sikh is given to boys
- Hakambir - Meaning of Hakambir is Brave Ruler is a boy name is used dominantly in Sikh
- Gurnidh - Boy name Gurnidh is commonly used in Punjabi, meaning of Gurnidh is "Gurus Treasure"
Namesakes of Gatshabad
We could not find any notable namesake.