Jaskiran meaning and origin
The odd unisex name Jaskiran is prevalently used among Sikhs and Punjabi is came from Punjabi, Jaskiran means "Light of Glory". Jaskiran is a form of Jaskaran. Rare Jaskaran has its origin in Punjabi, Jaskaran means "Good Deeds and Praises by Everyone".
Variants of JaskiranNames that rhyme with Jaskiran
Popularity of Jaskiran
Jaskiran is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. During its 20 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 176 people have been named Jaskiran in England and Wales. Also, Jaskiran is a familiar name in India, England and Canada. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Jaskiran?
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety.
You would love these names similar to Jaskiran
- Ratta - Girl name Ratta is used dominantly in Sikh language, meaning of Ratta is "Imbued with Devotion"
- Bhagatrang is used principally in Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, Bhagatrang means "Coloured by Devotion to God"
- Sandip - The uncommon unisex name Sandip has its origin in Punjabi, used mostly in Marathi and Bengali languages, Sandip means "Light of God, Goddess Durga or Glowing"
- Harkaram is used primarily in Sikh bestowed upon boys, Harkaram means "Bestowed with God's Grace"
- Harveer - Of Punjabi origin, Unwonted and Contemporary Harveer is used predominantly in English and Sikh used for boys, Harveer means "Brave as God"
Namesakes of Jaskiran
We could not find any notable namesake.