Gauthildr meaning and origin
Gauthildr is used commonly in Old Norse is originated from Old Norse is a baby girl name. Gauthildr is formed by GAUT and HILD. HILD is variation of Hildr.
Variants of GauthildrNames that rhyme with Gauthildr
Popularity of Gauthildr
Gauthildr is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Gauthildr?
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Parents who liked Gauthildr, loved these names
- Ranveigh is Old Norse cognate of Rannveig
- Vilbaldr is Old Norse form of Willebald
- Þrymr - Of Old Norse origin, Þrymr is used notably in Old Norse, Þrymr means "To Stand, Sit Fast, To Stand, Sit Fast or Noise" is used as a boy name
- Þiagn is Old Norse cognate of Þegn
- Fasta - Particulary used in Old Norse, Fasta has origin in Spanish and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Fasta is "One who Makes an Offering"
Namesakes of Gauthildr
We could not find any notable namesake.