Gawdat meaning and origin
Gawdat means Goodness, Excellence, To be Excellent or Variant of Jawdat came from Arabic and a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic. Gawdat is a variant form of modern Jawdat. Jawdat's origin is Arabic is used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Jawdat is "Goodness, To be Excellent and Excellence".
Variants of GawdatNames that rhyme with Gawdat
Popularity of Gawdat
Gawdat is a familiar baby name in Egypt. At least, 700 people globally have carried Gawdat as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Gawdat
You make your own rules. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your number reveals that you are the perfect match for professions like medicine, politics, the Secret Service, working with children, science and education, and marketing. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names similar to Gawdat, for would be parents
- Siddik - Largely used in Arabic, Siddik means "Truth Lovers"
- Feiyaz - Girl name Feiyaz is used in Arabic language, meaning of Feiyaz is "Successful"
- Ya'qub - Boy name Ya'qub is used in Arabic, Ya'qub means "Arabic Form of Jacob"
- Zarbat is used particulary in Arabic, Zarbat means "Gold Lamp" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Faizaan - Faizaan's meaning is Benefit or Favourite is used specifically in Arabic is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Gawdat
We could not find any notable namesake.