Georgius meaning and origin
Georgius particulary is used in Finnish, Swedish and Dutch has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Georgius is "Farmer, Earthworker or Worker of the Earth" is bestowed upon boys. Georgius is variant of sacred and prominent Georges. Georges is form of trendy, pious and unfading George. Georges is equivalent of Georgius in French language. Georges's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Georges is "Worker of the Earth, Farmer and Earthworker". Georgius is resultant of George. George is form of Georgius in English language. Origin of George is in Old Greek language, meaning of George is "Farmer Earthworker, Farmer and Worker of the Earth". Georgius is form of Georgios in Latin language. It is celebrated on April 23rd.
Variants of GeorgiusNames that rhyme with Georgius
Popularity of Georgius
Georgius is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Germany, Belgium and Tanzania. At least, 700 people globally have carried Georgius as their given name according to our research.
Georgius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Georgius
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You are unique and born to stand out. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success.
Do you like Georgius? Read these names too
- Staci - Largely used in Danish and Swedish noteworthy, Staci means "Resurrection". Its origin is in Old Greek is used for both boys and girls
- Rasa - Atypical Rasa substantially is used in Arabic and Sanskrit is a girl name which came from Old Greek, meaning of Rasa is "Full of Essence or Nectar"
- Timofei - Used commonly in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, Timofei aimed at boys is originated from Old Greek and Russian. Timofei is equivalent of Timotheus in Nordic and Russian languages
- Basilique - Basilique means "Monarch" is rooted from Greek
- Leandros - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Leandros especially is used in Greek aimed at boys that of Old Greek origin, meaning of Leandros is "Man of the People or Lion of a Man"
Namesakes of Georgius
- Georgius Merula, Italian humanist and classical scholar
- Georgius Agricola, German mineralogist and metallurgist