Gescha meaning and origin
Gescha is used especially in Frisian, Gescha means "Spear or Force". Gescha is short of Gertrude. Gertrude is variation of oldie and famed Gertrud. Gertrude came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Gertrude is "Spear Strength and Beloved Warrior".Names that rhyme with Gescha
Popularity of Gescha
Gescha is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Gescha?
You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change.
Other names similar to Gescha, for name hunters
- Aapep - Meaning of Aapep is Moon Snake aimed at boys has its origin in Old Egyptian
- Lenhard - Lenhard's meaning is Lion or Strong
- Hawaii - Of Hawaiian origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Hawaii means "From the Homeland" is given to both genders
- Henja - Henja's meaning is Home is a girl name is used substantially in Scandinavian
- Nejc is used principally in Slovenian aimed at baby boys and originated from Aramaic, Nejc means "Son"
Namesakes of Gescha
We could not find any notable namesake.