Nejc meaning and origin
Boy name Nejc is used in Slovenian, meaning of Nejc is "Son" came from Aramaic.
Variants of NejcNames that rhyme with Nejc
Popularity of Nejc
Nejc is a popular baby name in Slovenia where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Nejc?
You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Love is most important in your life. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment.
Do you like Nejc? Other names you would love
- Morvanez - Meaning of Morvanez is Sea or Assault came from Breton
- Chestaka - Unisex name Chestaka is prevalently used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Chestaka is "Love"
- Ghanya - Used notably in Hindi and Hindi, Ghanya means "Singing" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Run - Unisex name Run is principally used in Hindi, Danish and Norwegian, meaning of Run is "Race in Life"
- Anjang means Long is primarily used in Malay is originated from Malay is a boy name
Namesakes of Nejc
We could not find any notable namesake.