Geula meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Geula is used in Hebrew, Geula means "Redemption" is given to girls. Geula is derivation of Galya. Galya is variation of Gealya.
Variants of Geula
View middle names that goes with Geula like Miye, Valarie, Katalina,Names that rhyme with Geula
Popularity of Geula
Geula is a familiar baby name in Israel and United States. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Geula
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Other names similar to Geula, for would be moms
- Nili means A Goddess, Indigo or Of the Pea Plant has origin in Hebrew and is chiefly used in Sanskrit is used for both sexes
- Jakou - The Jakou is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jakou is "One Who Supplants"
- Miguelita - The girl name Miguelita is used notably in Spanish is came from Hebrew, Miguelita means "Who is Like God"
- Jonadab - Unexpected Hebrew Jonadab means "The Lord Gives Liberally" is given to both genders. Jonadab is resultant of Jehonadab.
- Jaelle means Mountain Goat is a girl name predominantly used in English came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Geula
We could not find any notable namesake.