Gevah meaning and origin
Gevah is variant form of Geva. Geva's meaning is Hill is largely used in Tamil and Hebrew is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Gevah
View middle names that goes with Gevah like Shyanne,Names that rhyme with Gevah
Popularity of Gevah
Gevah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Gevah?
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You are always open to new adventures.
Other names similar to Gevah, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ezy means Help came from Hebrew is used as a boy name. Ezy is derivative of Ezer.
- Leor - Unwonted Hebrew Leor bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Leor is "I Have Light"
- Eilem - Meaning of Eilem is Eternal is used as a baby boy name has origin in Hebrew. Eilem is resulted from Eilam.
- Moirrey - Girl name Moirrey is originated from Hebrew, Moirrey means "Bitter"
- Marylis - Originated from Hebrew, Marylis means "Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Gevah
We could not find any notable namesake.