Leor meaning and origin
Leor means I Have Light is a gender insensitive name is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Leor
View middle names that goes with Leor like Antoine, Jayce, Amey, Zayne, Cohen, Arden,Names that rhyme with Leor
Popularity of Leor
Leor is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 36 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 273 people have been named Leor in United States. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Leor
You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Parents who liked Leor, loved these names
- Iannick - The Iannick means "God is Merciful". Its origin is in Hebrew is used majorly in Breton
- Eveneet - Meaning of Eveneet is Father is a Light, Kind Hearted and Modest is a baby girl name has its roots in Hebrew is used in Punjabi. Eveneet is derivation of Avneet.
- Nelo - Dominant and Enduring Hebrew Nelo bestowed upon baby boys is mostly used in Spanish. Nelo is equivalent of Daniel in Spanish language. Also Nelo is equivalent of Manuel in Spanish language
- Geva is used especially in Hebrew and English is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, Geva means "Hill"
- Shemarya is used substantially in Hebrew is used in general as a baby boy name, Shemarya means "Guarded By Yahweh" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Leor
- Leora Barish in Basic Instinct 2 as Writer
- Leore Hayon in Raised by Wolves as Actress
- Leora Dana in Another World as Actress
- Leor Livneh Hackel in Matilda as Actor
- Leor Dimant composed the music of movie Life as a House