Ghurnuq meaning and origin
Ghurnuq is used prevalently in Arabic usually bestowed upon baby boys, Ghurnuq means "Tender, Comely or Delicate".Names that rhyme with Ghurnuq
Popularity of Ghurnuq
Ghurnuq is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Ghurnuq?
Injustice makes you go crazy. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You like to get things done without delay. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ghurnuq
- Mujazzir - Mujazzir's meaning is A Person who Cuts off, Uproots or Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr used for boys is especially used in Arabic
- Razana - Meaning of Razana is Composed, Composure or Self-Posses is used as a girl name which is primarily used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Shawana - Curious girl name Shawana is mostly used in Arabic has its origin in English-American and African-Swahili, meaning of Shawana is "Grace"
- Na'imah - Used majorly in Arabic, Na'imah means "Peace or Amenity". It is rooted from Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- MahmoodatunNisa - Principally used in Arabic, MahmoodatunNisa means "Praised (One) of the Women" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Ghurnuq
We could not find any notable namesake.