Marzuka meaning and origin
Girl name Marzuka is used principally in Arabic, Marzuka means "Blessed by Allah".Names that rhyme with Marzuka
Popularity of Marzuka
Marzuka is a common baby name in Bangladesh. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Marzuka around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Marzuka?
Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You keep your promises and people trust you for that.
Looking for a name like Marzuka? Please go through the following names
- Awelijama - Meaning of Awelijama is Man of Somali is mostly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Bazegha - Used principally in Arabic, Bazegha bestowed upon girls, Bazegha means "Bright"
- Thashin dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Thashin is "Acclaim" is bestowed upon girls
- Parihan - Girl name Parihan means "A Fairy" that originated from Old Persian language is used principally in Arabic
- Zohoorul-Bari majorly is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Zohoorul-Bari is "Ostentation of the Creator (Allah)"
Namesakes of Marzuka
We could not find any notable namesake.