Giso name meaning
What does Giso mean?
..Names that rhyme with Giso
How popular is the name Giso?
Giso is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Germany and Israel. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Giso as their given name according to our research.
Giso in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Giso?
The letter G as your cornerstone reveals that you are one tactical, down-to-earth person who doesn't take “no” for an answer. You are a good friend. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You make your own rules. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Go through the following names similar to Giso
- Eibo - The Eibo means "Sword Tip" is principally used in Frisian
- Okalonea - Girl name Okalonea has origin in Hawaiian, Okalonea means "Of the Heavens from Heaven". Okalonea is a derivation of Okalani.
- Foline - Notably used in Frisian, Foline means "People"
- Leyshya - Used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi, Leyshya is used as a unisex name, Leyshya means "Color or Bright Line"
- Malkam - Boy name Malkam means "God is Their Ruler"
Famous people named Giso
We could not find any notable namesake.