Gottschalk meaning and origin
Substantially used in Swedish and German, Gottschalk means "God or Servant" which came from Germanic and Old High German is used for boys. GUD and SKALK are combined to form Gottschalk. GUD and SKALK are combined to form Gottschalk.
Variants of GottschalkNames that rhyme with Gottschalk
Popularity of Gottschalk
Gottschalk is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Gottschalk
You are a jealous and passionate lover. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You are a man of action. Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
Looking for names similar to Gottschalk? Please go through the following names
- Tinus - Boy name Tinus means "Mars" which is especially used in Dutch, Swedish and Danish has origin in Dutch and Latin
- Enuasther - Boy name Enuasther is particulary used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Enuasther is equivalent of Ærnfastr in Swedish language
- Hemkil is Swedish equivalent of Hæimkæll
- Hallberg - Meaning of Hallberg is From the Rocky Mountain is originated from Old Norse given to baby boys is used primarily in Icelandic and Swedish
- Kakir - Boy name Kakir is specifically used in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Kakir is equivalent of Kákr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Gottschalk
- Gottschalk, prince of the Obotrite confederacy
- Gottschalk of Orbais, Saxon theologian
- Gottschalk Eduard Guhrauer, German philologist and biographer