Granata meaning and origin
Originated from Old French, Granata is a boy name. Granata is variant of persistent and famous Garnet. Garnet is used mainly in English and English, Garnet means "Spear and Red Like a Pomegranate" has its origin in English.
Variants of GranataNames that rhyme with Granata
Popularity of Granata
Granata is a familiar baby name in Italy. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Granata?
Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
You would love these names similar to Granata
- Daryll - Prevalently used in English and English far-out, Daryll is rooted from Old French, meaning of Daryll is "Darling or Dearly Loved" is used for both genders
- Bedelle - Bedelles origin is French bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Bedelle is "A Messenger". Bedelle is resulted from Bedell.
- Delrick - Meaning of Delrick is Servant of the King, Son and Del Which Means of The aimed at boys is originated from Old French. Delrick is derived from Delroy.
- Algea - Eternal and Admired Algea is used substantially in Danish is a unisex name has origin in Old French. Algea is Frisian cognate of Alger
- Carnelle - The boy name Carnelle is originated from Old French, Carnelle means "Defender of the Castle and Defender of the Castle Crossbowman". Carnelle is a derivative of Carnell.
Namesakes of Granata
We could not find any notable namesake.