Charmane meaning and origin
Rare girl name Charmane has origin in English. Charmane is variant of noteworthy Charmaine. Charmaine is variant of prevalent, biblical and everlasting Carmen. Charmaine is derived from Carol. Also Charmaine is resulted from Charmian. Rare Charmaine's origin is English and Hebrew, meaning of Charmaine is "Song, Bountiful Orchard and Sing".
Variants of Charmane
View middle names that goes with Charmane like Dottie, Amity, Evah, Emee,Names that rhyme with Charmane
Popularity of Charmane
Charmane is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1944 and was last seen in 1996, during its 49 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1965, it ranked 2344th when 31 girls were named Charmane. Over 754 babies in United States have been named Charmane. Also, Charmane is a familiar name in Philippines and South Africa. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Charmane around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Charmane
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Break free from your comfort zone. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Other names similar to Charmane
- Davi means Beloved used for both genders used substantially in Hebrew, Norwegian and Danish is of Hebrew origin
- Daniele - Prominent Hebrew Daniele is used substantially in Norwegian, Italian and Swedish, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Daniele is "God is My Judge"
- Beckie - Of Hebrew origin, Famed and Enduring Beckie is used commonly in Swedish and English, Beckie means "Joined, Captivating or Bound" is a baby girl name
- Josefa - Mainly used in Portuguese, Danish and Swedish acclaimed and evergreen, Josefa means "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply" has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Irhim - Boy name Irhim means "The Effusion of Them, Garden in Paradise and A High Heap" is originated from English. Irhim is resultant of Iram.
Namesakes of Charmane
- Charmane Star in Black Dynamite as Actress
Lists having Charmane
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Girl names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace