Gul-Baz meaning and origin
Meaning: Playing with Flowers
Add to favorites
Boy name Gul-Baz is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Gul-Baz is "Playing with Flowers".Names that rhyme with Gul-Baz
Popularity of Gul-Baz
Gul-Baz is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Gul-Baz? You would love these names
- Ishaml mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ishaml is "Flower"
- AbdalRauf - Boy name AbdalRauf is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of AbdalRauf is "Servant of the Compassionate"
- Jaiyana - Far-out and Fresh girl name Jaiyana is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Jaiyana is "Strength"
- Mawhoub is originated from Arabic is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Mawhoub means "Talented"
- Fazli - Of Arabic origin, Fazli is principally used in Arabic, Fazli means "Bountiful, Graceful or Kind" is used for boys
Namesakes of Gul-Baz
We could not find any notable namesake.