Jaiyana meaning and origin
Unusual and Contemporary girl name Jaiyana means "Strength" is used chiefly in Arabic.
Variants of JaiyanaNames that rhyme with Jaiyana
Popularity of Jaiyana
In United States, Jaiyana is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2944th when 55 girl were named Jaiyana. There are over 450 babies that have been given the name Jaiyana in United States. Jaiyana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 400 babies have been bestowed Jaiyana around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jaiyana
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You have a quick mind. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Looking for names similar to Jaiyana? Please go through the following names
- Nasik is used majorly in Arabic, Nasik means "Pious or Devotee" is used as a boy name
- Jareh - Boy name Jareh is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Jareh is "Cutter or Wounding"
- Naseeruddin - Boy name Naseeruddin is used commonly in Arabic, meaning of Naseeruddin is "Defender of the Religion Islam, Defender of the Faith or Defender of the Religion"
- Maasma is used primarily in Arabic, Maasma means "Innocent or Variant of Ma'sma" is given to baby girls
- Montasir - Montasir's meaning is Victorious or Triumphant aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Jaiyana
We could not find any notable namesake.