Gul-Rang meaning and origin
Usage: Arabic and Arabic
Meaning: Colour of Flowers and Rose-coloured
Add to favorites
Unisex name Gul-Rang means "Colour of Flowers or Rose-coloured" is used commonly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Gul-Rang
Popularity of Gul-Rang
Gul-Rang is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Gul-Rang, loved these names
- Jiyad commonly is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Jiyad is "There is a Mountain in Makkah by this Name or Very Good" is bestowed upon boys
- Hareem - Unheard-of Hareem is used majorly in Arabic and Arabic is of Arabic origin, a gender-neutral name, Hareem means "House, Respectable or Walls of House of Kabba"
- Shuja - Shuja's meaning is Valor or Valour is used as a gender insensitive name is particulary used in African and Arabic
- Shadae - Unfamiliar girl name Shadae means "Beam, Princess and Sweetly Singing" has its origin in Native and Arabic languages. Shadae is derived from Sade.
- Adeela means Just or Honest is mainly used in Arabic and Malayalam has its origin in Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Gul-Rang
We could not find any notable namesake.