Adeela meaning and origin
Adeela predominantly is used in Marathi, Kannada, Arabic, English, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam, meaning of Adeela is "Equal, Just or Honest" and a gender insensitive name is originated from Arabic. Adeela is a variant of famous and fresh Adila. Originated from Arabic, Adila, Adila means "Equal, Equitable and Fair".
Variants of AdeelaNames that rhyme with Adeela
Popularity of Adeela
Adeela is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 1697th. But Adeela is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Adeela around the globe.
What numbers say about Adeela?
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
If you like Adeela, you would love these names
- Sheema - Uncustomary Sheema commonly is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Sheema is "Border, Limit or Island Japanese In His Child Hood" is given to girls
- Mutasim - Used notably in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi unexpected, Mutasim is rooted from Arabic used as a baby boy name, Mutasim means "One who Seeks Refuge In God, To God or Honest or Modest"
- Gudiya largely is used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Sindhi is a baby girl name, meaning of Gudiya is "Doll"
- Fatik - Boy name Fatik is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Fatik is "Crystal or Lethal" is used commonly in Arabic, Hindi and Kannada
- Jarad - Originated from Hebrew, Renowned Jarad bestowed upon boys, Jarad means "Locust or Liberal" is used principally in English and Arabic
Namesakes of Adeela
We could not find any notable namesake.