Gurdweep meaning and origin
The boy name Gurdweep is prevalently used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, Gurdweep means "Light from the Guru".Names that rhyme with Gurdweep
Popularity of Gurdweep
Gurdweep is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gurdweep
Failure motivates you. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. Luck is following your every step in life. Explore yourself more. You are looking for your higher purpose. You leave a strong first impression.
Looking for names similar to Gurdweep? Please go through the following names
- Jaikiran means Ray of Victory is used mostly in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Sukhinder is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh is a gender insensitive name, Sukhinder means "God of Happiness"
- Nazarpreet - Nazarpreet's meaning is Love for Sight is used as a boy name is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Tapanbir means Brave or Warm is used notably in Sikh and Punjabi is given to baby boys
- Gyanpreet - Unisex name Gyanpreet means "One who Loves the Divine Knowledge" is used chiefly in Sikh, Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Gurdweep
We could not find any notable namesake.