Haïder meaning and origin
Haïder has its origin in Quran, Haïder means "Beautiful and Strong".
View middle names that goes with Haïder like Benaiah, Dvon, Lyon, Loid, Maximo, Bion,Names that rhyme with Haïder
Popularity of Haïder
Haïder is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. But Haïder is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, India, Sudan and Bangladesh. At least, 110000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Haïder in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Other names similar to Haïder, for name hunters
- Kaïs - The Kaïs is originated from Quran, Kaïs means "Proud or Distinguished"
- Ysoline - The Ysoline means "Pious"
- Gunild - The unisex name Gunild is primarily used in Nordic and Danish, Gunild means "Fight"
- Vahi - Boy name Vahi is originated from Armenian, Vahi means "One who is Strong". Vahi is derived from Vahe.
- GuruPriya mostly is used in Hindi, Hindi and Tamil, meaning of GuruPriya is "Fond Pupil, The One Being Obedient to Her Teacher or The One who Likes or Admires Her Teacher" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Haïder
We could not find any notable namesake.