Hadbaa meaning and origin
Girl name Hadbaa means "One with Long Eye Lashes" is particulary used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hadbaa
Popularity of Hadbaa
Hadbaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hadbaa
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. If you want to play with the big players, act like one.
Parents who liked Hadbaa, loved these names
- Ibtikar - Meaning of Ibtikar is Innovation is used notably in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Raif - Meaning of Raif is Forgiving, Merciful or Gentle used for baby boys which is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Balsam - Balsam's meaning is Balsam or Balm is used commonly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Itemaad - The girl name Itemaad is used in Arabic, Itemaad means "Trust"
- Jasim - Used principally in Arabic uncustomary, Jasim means "Strong, Great or Famous or Good Health" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Hadbaa
We could not find any notable namesake.