Hafeey meaning and origin
Boy name Hafeey means "Very Merciful" is used dominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hafeey
Popularity of Hafeey
Hafeey is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hafeey
You believe life's to have fun. Not everyone deserves your attention. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Other names similar to Hafeey
- AbdulWaliy - Meaning of AbdulWaliy is Servant of the Protecting is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Bassama - The girl name Bassama means "Smiling or Feminine of Bassam" is principally used in Arabic
- Za'ir is used in Arabic is a boy name, Za'ir means "Guest or Visitor"
- Almeria means Aristocratic Lady or Work Ruler is used notably in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls is rooted from Sanskrit
- AbuHisham means Father of Hisham is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Hafeey
We could not find any notable namesake.