Hafnar meaning and origin
Old Norse name Hafnar means "Haven-" and is given to boys is commonly used in Icelandic. Hafnar is amalgamation of HÖFN and unfamiliar HER. Hafnar is amalgamation of HÖFN and unfamiliar HER.
Variants of HafnarNames that rhyme with Hafnar
Popularity of Hafnar
Hafnar is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Hafnar
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Parents who liked Hafnar, loved these names
- Dósóþeus is Icelandic equivalent of Dositheus
- Vilfríður is equivalent of Vilfrid in Icelandic language
- Friðrika - Prevailing girl name Friðrika is particulary used in Icelandic. Friðrika is equivalent of Friederike in Icelandic language
- Mundhildur - The girl name Mundhildur is predominantly used in Icelandic language. Mundhildur is Icelandic equivalent of Mundhild
- Ljúfur - Boy name Ljúfur is majorly used in Icelandic. Ljúfur is Icelandic form of Ljúfr
Namesakes of Hafnar
We could not find any notable namesake.