Hajir meaning and origin
Hajir's meaning is Distinguished, Excellent or Migrator aimed at baby boys is originated from Quran.
Variants of HajirNames that rhyme with Hajir
Popularity of Hajir
Hajir is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Hajir is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Somalia and Iran. As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Hajir globally.
Hajir in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hajir
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You hate copying others. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Hajir? You would love these names
- Kulap - Girl name Kulap means "Rose" is originated from Thai
- Lining particulary is used in Frisian. Lining is Frisian cognate of names ending in "Lina"
- Mouniba means Who Comes Back to God is originated from Quran
- Kembang dominantly is used in Malay is a girl name, meaning of Kembang is "Flower or Blossom" is rooted from Malay
- Hammo - Meaning of Hammo is Fight
Namesakes of Hajir
- Hajir Dariush directed the movie Bita