Hammo name meaning
What does Hammo mean?
..Names that rhyme with Hammo
How popular is the name Hammo?
Hammo is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Hammo globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Hammo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hammo
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You always act like everything's just great. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You love life and life loves you. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Parents who liked Hammo, loved these names
- Vindie is Danish equivalent of Vinni
- Somchai - Girl name Somchai means "Real Winner"
- Kuntum - Girl name Kuntum has its origin in Malay, Kuntum means "Flower Bud" is used principally in Malay language
- Koulm - The Koulm means "Dove" has origin in Breton
- Bagwis particulary is used in Tagalog is a boy name, meaning of Bagwis is "Long Wing Feather" has origin in Tagalog
Famous people named Hammo
We could not find any notable namesake.