Hama meaning and origin
Hama is used substantially in English, Japanese, Arabic and Tamil, Hama means "Verily, Truly, Shower, Rain, Banks or Shore" is bestowed upon both genders.
Variants of HamaNames that rhyme with Hama
Popularity of Hama
Hama is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1995. But Hama is a popular baby name in Syria where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Niger, Burkina Faso, Japan, India, Mali and Nigeria. As per our research, over 260000 babies have been bestowed Hama around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hama
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Looking for names similar to Hama? Please go through the following names
- Roja - Unisex name Roja is mostly used in Tamil and Hindi and originated from Spanish, Roja means "Rose Flower or Rose"
- Hira - Meaning of Hira is Sacred Cave or Chatty is originated from Arabic and a unisex name is used largely in Bengali and Kannada
- Jashik - Jashik's meaning is Protector is commonly used in Arabic and Gujarati is used for boys
- Samyra - Uncommon girl name Samyra is rooted from Arabic and English, Samyra means "A Chameli Flower and Cool Breeze". Samyra is a derivation of Samira.
- Ani - Used dominantly in Norwegian, English and Oriya unusual, Ani means "Ornament or Glass" and came from Hawaiian and Germanic is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Hama
- Hama Tuma, Ethiopian poet and writer
- Hama Amirou Ly, Burkinabé politician and the Mayor of Sebba
- Hama Amadou, Nigerien politician
- Hama Ali Chan characterized the central character of Ali Aga in 2003 film Gelbe Tage.