Hameltun name meaning
Origin: Old English
Meaning: From the Mountain Town and Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass
Add to favorites
What does Hameltun mean?
The boy name Hameltun is rooted from Old English. Hameltun is version of durable and outstanding Hamilton. Hamilton is resulted from Hamlet. Hamilton has its origin in Old English, Hamilton means "Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass, Beautiful Mountain and From the Proud Or Home-Lovers Estate" is used in English.
Variants of Hameltun
Hamilton, Hamell, Tony, Antonius, Remington, ToniNames that rhyme with Hameltun
How popular is the name Hameltun?
Hameltun is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Hameltun
You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Other names similar to Hameltun
- Sayth - Meaning of Sayth is One who is Well-Spoken has its origin in English is used for boys. Sayth is derivation of Saith.
- Offah - Offah's meaning is Name of a King aimed at boys has its origin in Old English. Offah is resultant of Offa.
- Quyntrelle - Boy name Quyntrelle is of English origin, meaning of Quyntrelle is "Fifth and Variant of Quentin Fifth". Quyntrelle is resulted from Quintrell.
- Pashun means Passion is originated from English is used for baby girls. Pashun is derivative of Passion.
- Wakemann - Boy name Wakemann is originated from English, meaning of Wakemann is "Watchman". Wakemann is a resultant of Wakeman.
Famous people named Hameltun
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hameltun
- Boy names beginning with H
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Mountain
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean lover
- Baby Names that mean Estate
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Grass
- Baby Names that mean Town
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Proud
Share your opinion on Hameltun