Antonius name meaning
On This Page
What does Antonius mean?
Antonius means Priceless One is a boy name, commonly used in Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Latin and Finnish came from Etruscan, Greek and Latin. Antonius is variation of pious and darling Anthony.
Anthony is equivalent of Anton in English language. Also Anthony is English cognate of Antonius. Anthony means Priceless, Flower and Who Eats Flower has its origin in Latin and Greek.
How is Antonius regarded as a baby name?
Antonius is a unique and uncommon name for baby boys that originates from the Spanish language. The name carries a strong meaning of being highly praiseworthy, which makes it a great choice for parents who want to instill positive traits in their child from an early age.
Antonius is not only rare but also sounds dignified and sophisticated, making it an excellent option for parents seeking an unusual yet dignified name for their baby boy. It is also easy to pronounce and spell, which could be an added advantage when your child starts going to school or interacting with other people.
Overall, Antonius stands out as a special and meaningful name that any parent would be proud to give their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Antonius?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Antonius as a-nto-nius. an-tonius is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AntoniusNames that rhyme with Antonius
How popular is the name Antonius?
Antonius is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1961 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 569 people have been named Antonius in United States.
It had a short run of 7 years on France boy names chart. But Antonius is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Germany.
At least, 90000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Antonius in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Antonius
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You love your family but never show it. Stress hates your guts. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
Go through the following names similar to Antonius
- Léa - Origin of Well-Liked Léa is in Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Léa is "Lioness, Wild Cow or Weary,Tired" used as a baby girl name is used in French
- Eloi - New-fangled and Far-out Eloi dominantly is used in French and Portuguese is a baby boy name, meaning of Eloi is "Eligere or Choice" came from Latin and Hebrew
- Tessa - Used in Danish, English and Finnish unfading and trendy, Tessa means "Countess, Essence or Harvester" and is used for both genders came from Latin and Old Greek
- Gratia - Gratia's meaning is Blessing, Favor or Grace came from Latin specifically used in English and German is used as a baby girl name
- Camille - Widely Accepted and Enduring Camille has its origin in Latin is used commonly in Danish, French and English, Camille means "He Who is with the Illustrious, Attendant of Temple or Swiftness of Foot" is a gender insensitive name
Sibling Names for Antonius
Are you looking for the perfect names to match your little one's unique moniker? Look no further! We've compiled a list of sibling names that pair perfectly with the strong and timeless name Antonius. From classic to modern, this list has something for everyone. Check it out below!
Sister to Antonius
Brother to Antonius
Famous people named Antonius
- Antonius Johannes Jurgens, grandson of Antoon Jurgens and Joanna Lemmens
- Antonius van den Broek, Dutch amateur physicist notable for being the first
- Antonius Divitis, Flemish composer of the Renaissance
- Antonius Roberts, Bahamian artist
- Antonius de Butrio, Italian jurist and a noted teacher of law at Bologna
- Antonius Janue, Italian composer of the Renaissance
- Antonius von Thoma, was Bishop and later Archbishop of the Archdiocese of München und Freising
- Antonius von Steichele, was Bishop
- Antonius Bouwens, Dutch sports shooter
- Antonius Colenbrander, Dutch horse rider
- Antonius Musa, botanist and the doctor of the Roman emperor Augustus. He was of Greek origin
Lists having Antonius
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean One