Harita name meaning
What does Harita mean?
Especially used in Telugu, Oriya, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Indian and Marathi recent and creative and adventurous, Harita means "Green, The Element Hari Meaning Yellowish-Brown Tawny or Horse" and a gender-neutral name is originated from Sanskrit.
How do I pronounce Harita?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Harita as ha-ri-ta.
Variants of HaritaNames that rhyme with Harita
How popular is the name Harita?
Harita is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use and also in England and Wales. But Harita is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 140000 have the name. At least, 9000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Harita?
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. People admire your spirit. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
If you like Harita, you would love these names
- Arvind - Used substantially in Sikh, Tamil and Gujarati unusual, Arvind means "Lotus or Snake". It is rooted from Old English, Sanskrit and Old Norse is used as a baby boy name
- Gargi means The Person who Inspires to Think or Name of a Learned Woman has its origin in Sanskrit which is used substantially in Marathi, Sindhi and Gujarati is a baby girl name
- Virendra - Boy name Virendra has its origin in Sanskrit used primarily in Assamese and Marathi languages, meaning of Virendra is "Brave Lord or Lord of Courageous Men"
- Navya - Infrequent unisex name Navya means "Beauty of Queens or New". It is rooted from Sanskrit is majorly used in Sindhi and Hindi
- Dayanita - Dayanita's meaning is Kind One or Tender has origin in Sanskrit, a gender insensitive name is particulary used in Kannada and Oriya
Famous people named Harita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Harita
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Green
- Baby Names that mean Brown
- Baby Names that mean Horse