Harpreet name meaning
What does Harpreet mean?
Originated from Punjabi, Unorthodox Harpreet is dominantly used in Hindi, Sikh, Gujarati, Kannada and Punjabi, Harpreet means "One who Loves God, Love of God or Lover of God" is normally used for both sexes. Harpreet is variant form of preeminent and spiritual Hardeep.
Variants of HarpreetNames that rhyme with Harpreet
How popular is the name Harpreet?
Harpreet is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 802 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Harpreet. There are over 433 babies that have been given the name Harpreet in England and Wales. Harpreet is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1979 but could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 503 babies that have been given the name Harpreet in United States.
But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 120000 people have been bestowed Harpreet around the globe.
What numerology tells about Harpreet?
Not everyone deserves your attention. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it.
Go through the following names similar to Harpreet
- Mankaran - Mankaran's meaning is Strong-Willed & Self Sufficient used for boys is used commonly in Punjabi
- Daulatwant - Boy name Daulatwant is used majorly in Sikh language, meaning of Daulatwant is "With Immense Wealth"
- Quarbaan - Quarbaan's meaning is To Sacrifice used for boys is used mostly in Sikh
- Atamgun - Boy name Atamgun is chiefly used in Sikh language, Atamgun means "Having Spiritual Merits"
- Tarjeev - Boy name Tarjeev means "Life of Redemption" is used specifically in Sikh
Famous people named Harpreet
- Harpreet Sandhu, Sikh American politician and community activist
- Harpreet Deol in Long Da Lishkara as Actress
Lists having Harpreet
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Loves
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Lover