Haruo name meaning
What does Haruo mean?
Haruo is variant of desirable Haru. Haru means Spring and Sunshine is used in Japanese.
Variants of HaruoNames that rhyme with Haruo
How popular is the name Haruo?
Haruo is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1912 and was last seen in 1937, during its 24 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1921, it ranked 1298th when 32 boys were named Haruo. Over 376 people have been named Haruo in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 290000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Haruo?
Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself. Stress hates your guts. When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Looking for names similar to Haruo? Please go through the following names
- Daiki - Largely used in Japanese atypical, Daiki is used as a baby boy name. Its origin is in Japanese, meaning of Daiki is "Big Tree"
- Hotaru - The girl name Hotaru means "Firefly". It is rooted from Japanese is used prevalently in Japanese
- Mareo - The offbeat boy name Mareo means "Uncommon" is of Japanese origin
- Nobuko - Meaning of Nobuko is Child of Faith is particulary used in Japanese. It is rooted from Japanese is aimed at baby girls
- Yoko - The queer unisex name Yoko means "Sonnenkind or Proton", substantially used in Japanese and Hindi is of Japanese origin
Famous people named Haruo
- Haruo Wakō, member of the armed militant group
- Haruo Minami, enka singer in postwar Japan
- Haruo Remeliik, politician from Palau
- Haruo Tomiyama, versatile Japanese photographer
- Haruo Satō, Japanese voice actor affiliated with Office CHK
- Haruo Nakajima, Nakajima was born in Yamagata, Japan
- Haruo Asanu acted in movie Nanami: The Inferno of First Love
- In 1928, Haruo Okazaki portrayed the role of Sato Yomoshichi in drama, horror flick Shinban Yotsuya kaidan.
- Haruo Inoue, from 1955 film Genroku bishônen-ki, who characterized Kôzukenosuke Kira.
- In 1979, Haruo Akiba played the role of N in romance flick Joshi daisei: Sei no hitch-hike.
Lists having Haruo
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Spring