Hasif name meaning
What does Hasif mean?
Specifically used in Hindi and Arabic, Hasif is used as a boy name, meaning of Hasif is "Firm, Judicious, Steady, Joyful, Wise or Prudent".Names that rhyme with Hasif
How popular is the name Hasif?
Hasif is a familiar baby name in India, Bangladesh and Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Hasif globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hasif
You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You can be whatever you want. You just have to want it bad enough. No one dares to say bad things about you. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself.
Do you like Hasif? You would love these names
- Jarad - Admired Jarads origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jarad is "He Descends or Locust" and is used particulary in English and Arabic is used for baby boys
- Samiyah - Meaning of Samiyah is Sami or Elevated is a baby girl name and came from Arabic is used notably in English and Arabic
- Salifah - Used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Salifah means "Last or Previous" is aimed at girls
- Himaja - Meaning of Himaja is Goddess Parvati is used commonly in Bengali and Hindi is given to baby girls
- Ghalibah means Dominant is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name
Famous people named Hasif
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hasif
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Firm
- Baby Names that mean Joyful
- Baby Names that mean Wise