Haswar name meaning
What does Haswar mean?
Haswar majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Haswar is "Lion" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Haswar
How popular is the name Haswar?
Haswar is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Haswar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Haswar?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. You have the heart of a warrior. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you.
You would love these names similar to Haswar
- Hunaid - The boy name Hunaid is used mainly in Arabic, Hunaid means "Happiness"
- Intaj - Meaning of Intaj is King or Magnificent used for baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Harim - The rare boy name Harim came from Arabic, Harim means "Companion or Friend" is used in Arabic
- Bajih - Boy name Bajih means "Rejoice" is notably used in Arabic
- Nabeh - Particulary used in Arabic, Nabeh is used as a boy name, meaning of Nabeh is "Outstanding or Noble"
Famous people named Haswar
We could not find any notable namesake.