Hatim name meaning
What does Hatim mean?
Anomalous Hatim came from Arabic is used in Sindhi, Arabic, English and Hindi, meaning of Hatim is "Judge, Inevitable, Ruler, King, Steadfast or Generous" is bestowed upon baby boys.
How do I pronounce Hatim?
The two syllabled name Hatim is commonly pronounced as ha-tim.
Variants of HatimNames that rhyme with Hatim
How popular is the name Hatim?
Hatim is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 660 on boy names chart when 70 babies were named Hatim. Over 981 babies in France have been named Hatim. The first name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1976 but could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 226 babies that have been given the name Hatim in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1765th. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 537th. There are over 210 babies that have been given the name Hatim in Belgium.
But Hatim is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and India. According to our findings, at least 150000 people have been bestowed Hatim around the globe.
Hatim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hatim
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Learn what makes you happy. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Stress hates your guts. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Other names similar to Hatim, for soon-to-be-parents
- Sakha - The unisex name Sakha means "Friend, Veda or Liberality" is used chiefly in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Zuhoor - Unisex name Zuhoor means "Appearance or Manifestation" is especially used in Arabic and Arabic
- Tayyib is used in Arabic and Turkish came from Arabic, Tayyib means "Chaste, Sweet or Generous" is used as a baby boy name
- Masheer is used mainly in Hindi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, Masheer means "Advisor"
- Furayah means Attractive or Handsome is used particulary in Arabic and Sindhi is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Hatim
- Hatim Hassanali in Kazi Na Bidii as Cinematographer
- Hatim Naji in Akchour: God's Bridge as Cinematographer
- Actor Hatim Abdelghafour, renowned for movie Femme écrite
Lists having Hatim
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Judge
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Steadfast
- Baby Names that mean Generous