Hellmar meaning and origin
The boy name Hellmar is majorly used in Swedish. Hellmar is variant spelling of Helmar. Helmar is variation of Heilmar. Also Helmar is form of commonly accepted and ceaseless Helmer. Helmar is also a variant of Hilmar. Helmar has its origin in Germanic, Helmar means "Famous and Intact".
Variants of HellmarNames that rhyme with Hellmar
Popularity of Hellmar
Hellmar is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Hellmar?
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day.
Do you like Hellmar? You would love these names
- Everta - Everta's meaning is Shepherd and Strong Like a Boar has its origin in Germanic, Old English and Old High German aimed at girls is used predominantly in Swedish. Everta is feminine variant of Evert.
- Dittan - Used in Swedish eminent, Dittan is used as a girl name. Dittan is equivalent of Ditte in Swedish language
- Vendeline is form of Wendeline in Nordic language
- Stråla means Ray, Beam is a baby girl name, used in Swedish is of Germanic origin
- Gunneborg - Girl name Gunneborg is used predominantly in Swedish. Gunneborg is Swedish equivalent of Gunborg
Namesakes of Hellmar
We could not find any notable namesake.