Thilli meaning and origin
Thilli is variant spelling of Tilli. Tilli is variant form of quintessential and eminent Tilla. Tilli is resulted from Till. Tilli is a shortened form of Mathilde. Tilli is equivalent of Tivdle in Greenlandic language. Germanic name Tilli, meaning of Tilli is "Possession and Struggle".
Variants of ThilliNames that rhyme with Thilli
Popularity of Thilli
Thilli is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Thilli?
Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. Leave your own mark in the world.
Looking for a name like Thilli? Please go through the following names
- Embert is form of Ermanberht in Swedish language
- Ådis - The prevalent girl name Ådis is used substantially in Swedish. Ådis is Swedish form of Adis
- Valand is equivalent of Völund in Swedish language
- Ahasverus - Boy name Ahasverus is used in Swedish. Ahasverus is equivalent of Ασουηρος, a Greek Form of אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ a Hebrew Form of the Persian Name خشایارشا in Latin language. Also Ahasverus is Latin equivalent of Assar
- Siglinda is used principally in Swedish aimed at girls, Siglinda means "Protective Victory" has its origin in Germanic
Namesakes of Thilli
We could not find any notable namesake.