Babbette meaning and origin
Unorthodox Babbette is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls is mostly used in Swedish. Babbette is derived from Babette. Babette is version of pious, predominant and eternal Barbara. Also Babette is version of prevalent, biblical and in fashion Elizabeth. Babette is French form of Barbara. Also Babette is French equivalent of Elisabeth. Unorthodox Babette is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Babette means "Strangers and The Foreign".Names that rhyme with Babbette
Popularity of Babbette
Babbette is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1931 and achieved its top ranking of 2958 in 1963. Over 126 babies in United States have been named Babbette. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Babbette
What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Injustice makes you go crazy. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Other names similar to Babbette, for soon-to-be-parents
- Unnvor - Girl name Unnvor is principally used in Swedish. Unnvor is Swedish form of Unnvör
- Botraif is Swedish cognate of Bótræifr
- Kersta is form of Kerstin in Swedish language. Also Kersta is Swedish cognate of Kerstin
- Fippe is Swedish cognate of Filip
- Krusmynta - Girl name Krusmynta is used substantially in Swedish. It is rooted from Old Norse, meaning of Krusmynta is "Curly Mint"
Namesakes of Babbette
We could not find any notable namesake.