Hend meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Hend has its origin in Old English, meaning of Hend is "Group of Camels That Number from 100 to 200". Hend is form of unfading and customary Henderson. Meaning of Henderson is Son of Henry has its origin in Old English is principally used in English.
Variants of HendNames that rhyme with Hend
Popularity of Hend
Hend is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1984 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 8802nd. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Hend is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Hend is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Tunisia. As per our research, over 250000 people has been named Hend globally.
Hend in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hend
You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Hend
- Heavenly - Heavenly's meaning is Delightful Otherworldly has its origin in English is aimed at baby girls
- Karryngton - Karryngton's meaning is One who is Admired is originated from English is a girl name. Karryngton is resultant of Karrington.
- Tyhler - The odd and fresh boy name Tyhler has its origin in Old English, Tyhler means "Maker of Bricks, Tiles and Tile Layer". Tyhler is a derivative of Tyler.
- Tealiya - Girl name Tealiya is rooted from English, meaning of Tealiya is "Greenish Blue Color and Teal Duck". Tealiya is resulted from Teal.
- Daizy - Unconventional Daizy came from Old English language bestowed upon girls which is used commonly in Sikh and English, meaning of Daizy is "Day's Eye or Flower"
Namesakes of Hend
- Hend al-Mansour, Saudi Arabian-American visual artist and physician
- Hend El Fahem characterized the central character of Adam in 2010 comedy and drama film Fin Décembre.