Henderson meaning and origin
Preeminent and Ever lasting boy name Henderson means "Son of Henry" has its origin in Old English is mainly used in English.
Variants of Henderson
View middle names that goes with Henderson like Omen, Odas,Names that rhyme with Henderson
Popularity of Henderson
Henderson is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1882, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 332 on boy names chart when 83 babies were given the name Henderson. Over 3892 people have been named Henderson in United States. Henderson is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Henderson is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Henderson as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Henderson
Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. You live to surprise yourself. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You take good care of your body and overall health. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You push yourself to your limits and beyond.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Henderson
- Alisha - Meaning of Alisha is Of a Noble Kind or Silk of Heaven used for both sexes which of Sanskrit and Germanic origin is used particulary in Gujarati and Tamil. Celebrated name Alisha reached 491st position on list of baby girl names in 2005 in United States
- Sienna - The well-known unisex name Sienna is originated from Celtic and Italian, Sienna means "Reddish Orange-brown, Orange-Red Which was First Used In 1760 or Derives from Italian Terra Di Sienna = Earth of Siena, a City In Central Italy, Where the Coloring Material was First Produced or Reddish-Brown" is used mainly in English, Swedish and Norwegian
- Luanne - Majorly used in Swedish and English cherished, Luanne is used as a girl name that came from Hawaiian, meaning of Luanne is "Enjoyment or Combination of Luise or Anne"
- Esperanza - Widespread unisex name Esperanza means "Sperare, Hoping or Sperans Which Means Hope" and came from English and Latin is used in Spanish
- Aimee means Beloved or The Beloved is especially used in Dutch and French and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from Latin and French
Namesakes of Henderson
- Henderson King Yoakum, Texas historian
- Henderson M. Jacoway, U.S. Representative from Arkansas
- Henderson Forsythe, American actor
- Henderson Bryan, former Barbadian cricketer
- Henderson Lovelace Lanham, American politician and lawyer
- Henderson H. Carson, U.S. Representative from Ohio
- Henderson Álvarez Henderson Javier Alvarez is a Venezuelan professional baseball pitcher who plays for the Oakland Athletics in the Major Leagues and for the Guaira Sharks at the LVBP.