Heri meaning and origin
Queer boy name Heri means "Good, Happiness or Hare" and rooted from African-Swahili and Old Norse languages is used in Swedish, African, Faroese, Finnish, Swahili, Danish and Old Norse. Heri is form of Names Beginning with Her- in Faroese language.
Variants of HeriNames that rhyme with Heri
Popularity of Heri
Heri is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Heri is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Tanzania. As per our evaluation, over 380000 babies have been bestowed Heri around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Heri
You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead.
Do you like Heri? You would love these names
- Ebenezer - The famous and perennial unisex name Ebenezer is used in Norwegian, English and Swedish, Ebenezer means "Ezer or Eben" came from Hebrew
- Wido - Wido's meaning is A Warrior Maiden or Forest has origin in Germanic which is especially used in Finnish and Swedish is aimed at both sexes
- Narcissus - Used commonly in English, Finnish and Swedish, Narcissus is a unisex name is originated from Old Greek. Narcissus is form of Narcissus in English language. Also Narcissus is equivalent of The Greek Name Ναρκισσος in Latin language
- Dita means Battle, Strife for Wealth Prosperous in War or Abbreviation of Edith is used substantially in Spanish and Czech. Its origin is in Old English is used as a baby girl name
- Emanuela - Used mostly in Danish, Italian and Finnish rarefied, Emanuela means "God with Us or God is with Us" has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Heri
- Heri Joensen, Faroese musician
- Heri Savalas in movie The Maling Kuburans as Actor