Hina meaning and origin
Hina means Henna, A Shrub, Fragrance, Sword of the Finest Steel, Liver, Used for Denoting Closeness of Individual to Oneself, Chick or Mehndi is used notably in Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Indian, Malayalam, Arabic, Bengali and Telugu used for baby girls is rooted from Hawaiian and Japanese.Names that rhyme with Hina
Popularity of Hina
Hina is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1982 and was able to reach the top 800 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 789 on girl names chart when 60 babies were named Hina. Over 522 babies in France have been named Hina. The name is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 1995, it ranked 4516th when 28 girls were named Hina. Over 607 babies in United States have been named Hina. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 735 on girl names chart when 35 babies were named Hina. There are over 311 babies that have been given the name Hina in England and Wales.
However things change on global perspective, Hina is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in India. Also the baby name is popular in Japan. As per our findings, over 330000 people has been named Hina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hina
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You are a person of many talents. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Hina
- Miyu - Originated from Japanese, Outlandish Miyu means "Superior Beauty or Miyu" and is given to baby girls is commonly used in Japanese
- Taky - Girl name Taky is originated from Japanese, meaning of Taky is "Waterfall and To Take, Taki = Receiver, Guarantor, Surety". Taky is a resultant of Taki.
- Naoko - Queer unisex name Naoko means "Honest" has origin in Japanese
- Hanayo - Queer girl name Hanayo means "World of Flowers" and is used primarily in Japanese has its origin in Japanese language
- Yoshino - Unexpected Yoshino commonly is used in Hindi and Japanese is of Japanese origin bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Yoshino is "Good Field Fertile Field"
Namesakes of Hina
- Hina Jilani, advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and a human-rights activist
- Hina Spani, Argentine soprano
- Hina Futaba is credited as writer of TV series Futakoi
- In 2009, Hina Tasleem played the role of Sheetal in comedy, drama flick Meri Life Mein Uski Wife.
Lists having Hina
- Girl names beginning with H
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Shrub
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance
- Baby Names that mean Sword