Hintu meaning and origin
Hintu is a version of Hinti. Hinti is form of Hindrik in Finnish language.
Variants of HintuNames that rhyme with Hintu
Popularity of Hintu
Hintu is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Hintu?
You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself. People always look for comfort in your world.
Other names similar to Hintu, for name hunters
- Tuuna - Specifically used in Finnish, Tuuna is used as a girl name. Tuuna is equivalent of Tona in Finnish language
- Reeholtti is Finnish equivalent of Reinhold
- Atofiina - Particulary used in Finnish, Atofiina is aimed at baby girls. Atofiina is Finnish cognate of Aadolfiina
- Mataleen is Finnish equivalent of Mataleena
- Paulukka - Used in Finnish unfading and admired, Paulukka is aimed at baby girls. Paulukka is form of Paula in Finnish language
Namesakes of Hintu
We could not find any notable namesake.