Hinrik meaning and origin
Hinrik commonly is used in Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, Scandinavian, Finnish, German, Swedish and Low German is of Germanic and Old High German origin, meaning of Hinrik is "Home, Homeland, Rich, Powerful or Power" is bestowed upon boys. Hinrik is variation of durable and well-liked Henry. Henry is form of Heinrich in English language. Meaning of Henry is Powerful, Rich and Lord of the Manor has its origin in English, Germanic and Old High German. Hinrik is form of Henrik in German language.
Variants of HinrikNames that rhyme with Hinrik
Popularity of Hinrik
Hinrik is a familiar baby name in Iceland. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Hinrik globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Hinrik in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Hinrik
You lack passion and wilderness. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. You are intelligent and independent. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well.
Looking for a name like Hinrik? Please go through the following names
- Jaroslav - Outlandish Jaroslavs origin is Slavonic and Old Slavic, meaning of Jaroslav is "Jari or Slava" and is bestowed upon boys is especially used in Czech and Slavic
- Amabel - Principally used in Swedish and French uncustomary, Amabel aimed at girls, meaning of Amabel is "Love or Gracious" is originated from Old French and Germanic
- Maddalena - Maddalena's meaning is Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene, Native of Magdala or Of Magdala is a girl name and rooted from Hebrew is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish
- Rikard is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Rikard means "Brave or Powerful" and is aimed at baby boys is primarily used in Faroese and Norwegian
- Toinette - Uncommon girl name Toinette is originated from Greek and Latin which is used in Swedish and Finnish languages, meaning of Toinette is "That Feeds on Flower or Second One"
Namesakes of Hinrik
We could not find any notable namesake.