Hitty meaning and origin
Hitty is variant form of Hiti. Hiti came from Eskimo and Banti, meaning of Hiti is "Love and Care, Well-wisher and Hyena".
Variants of HittyNames that rhyme with Hitty
Popularity of Hitty
Hitty is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, at least 30 people have been bestowed Hitty around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hitty
But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. Don't make work your priority. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature.
Other names similar to Hitty, for would be parents
- Mari-Madalen means Princess of the Sea came from Hebrew
- Apke - Meaning of Apke is Of Noble Lineage is used as a girl name is substantially used in Frisian
- Rixa - Meaning of Rixa is Ruler is used especially in Frisian
- Bagwis means Long Wing Feather used for baby boys is originated from Tagalog is used primarily in Tagalog
- Laurie-Anne - Of Latin origin, Laurie-Anne means "Laurel"
Namesakes of Hitty
We could not find any notable namesake.